About Me

I'm 18, white, 5'6-5'7, 145-150lbs, black hair, brown eyes, and average physique. I'm still learning about the gay sex culture of New York City, still making mistakes, and still having fun. I'm really attracted to twinks and jocks guy around my age (25 has been the max so far).

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What's going down for the holidays

Hey readers! I'm going to be on a sexual hiatus for probably the next week since the holidays are coming up - and I have family that I can't get away from... Therefore, I'm going to attempt to use this time to get as many of the past stories out of the way so that I can start posting things only a couple of days after it happens (which means my memory/the writing quality will hopefully improve). I very happy that you guys are actually enjoying my writing so far, and I'm sure it'll improve as I keep this up!

Another thing I wanted to mention - I kind of want to get to know some of you readers out there! If any of you boys are 18, are going through a similar experience, and want someone to talk to about life, love, sex, and more - feel free to drop a comment! I'd be more than happy to listen because I know firsthand what all of you guys are going through! Also, trading stories sounds like it would be fun (even though most of my stories are being made public anyway)!

If you feel interested in the idea, just comment on here! Thanks again for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to talk with you. amcdonnell7@aim.com

    ReplyDelete