About Me

I'm 18, white, 5'6-5'7, 145-150lbs, black hair, brown eyes, and average physique. I'm still learning about the gay sex culture of New York City, still making mistakes, and still having fun. I'm really attracted to twinks and jocks guy around my age (25 has been the max so far).

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Horror Movie Dude

For the sake of not posting a terribly horrific failure (if you ACTUALLY want to hear this, let me know... but the ending isn't very satisfactory), I'm going to skip right over to guy number 3!

After hunting around Craigslist for a while, I got kind of bored with all the emailing I had to do. I had to wait for pictures, stats, and all sorts of vital information that would help me decide whether I would want to fuck or not! And then, I found my miracle - Adam4Adam!

Starting up with this site was a painfully slow process, but I was astounded SOMETHING would actually let me choose the guys based off of the pictures first, and not the interests! After getting acquainted with the site, and discovering what it had to offer in the way of guys, parties, and other things - I decided to start emailing some people.

I managed to pinpoint my search down to two guys who replied. The first one I contacted (who will appear in a later story) told me he was a bottom who recently decided to become a top. For some reason, he had this really bizarre urge to fuck me. And he was pretty vocal about it. A little weirded out by the overt advances, I decided to go for the second, more chill, dude.

This guy was aesthetically similar to my first time guy. He was blond, skinny (actually, thinner than the first guy), and 23-24 years old. Although, it wasn't his looks that really enticed me at first. It was actually his offer of cuddling in front of a horror movie that drew me in like a fly to a light.

And then I was off! He had a small apartment near Times Square, so it took about 15 minutes to get there. As soon as I walked into the building, I couldn't help but notice how AMAZING the interior design was. Marble covered the floors, while several things were decked out in a nice gold trim. There was also a beautiful looking wooden piano that I had strong urges to run up to an play. But of course - I had to make my way past the security guard first...

She was bordering on bitchy, but she seemed to attempt to be nice to me. As she gave me my name tag, I noticed that she put down my middle name as my first name, even after she had an eyeful of my ID, and an earful of my name as soon as she asked for it. After a couple of minutes of waiting, she finally directed me to the elevator.

I couldn't help but notice that I didn't feel a sense of apprehension when knocking on the door this time. As soon as he opened the door, I realized why.

He looked just as nice as his picture! Very slim, very cute, and his extremely small apartment had a wonderful sense of style. He explained that he worked for playbill, and was an alumni of the school I currently go to. After a little bit more introductions on both sides, he asked me to choose the movie we would watch. Not having seen it many times before, I decided to watch "Suspiria" with him, since I had never seen the whole movie.

We laughed at the insanely bright visuals and ridiculous score of the movie as we cuddled together on his bed. Once the movie ended, things started to heat up...

I turned my head around as we spooned, and our lips slowly pressed together. I turned around and quickly proceeded to make out with him, feeling his lithe body all over as his hands searched mine as well. From this point, we started shifting through several positions, until he eventually laid down on my right side. At that point, both our jeans flew off, as did our underwear. I put my hand on his now-hard cock, and slowly started to jack him off. Of course, he did the same thing as we continued lip-locking for the next few minutes.

What happened next was a complete blur. However, I somehow managed to end up right on top of him.  stared down into his pretty-looking face as he whispered "Do you want me to fuck you?" I quickly answered "Of course," with a wide grin on my face. I asked for some lube and a condom, and once they were on, I started to lower myself onto his nicely sized dick.

Like the first time, it burned like hell as soon upon his first entry. I pulled off and allowed the pain to subside for a second, and then tried again. This time, I went down pretty quickly on the entire length. I slowly started to bounce up and down, getting used to the feel of having a cock inside of me once again. I started to moan a little bit, in hopes that I wouldn't disturb the neighbors since we were separated from them by only a wall.

Then he took charge. He started slamming into me faster than I thought - taking my breath away instantly. I could feel all the pleasure surging throughout my entire body as he moved in and out. As I rode him for a while, my moaning increased in volume ever so slightly. I couldn't stifle the amount of euphoria rushing through my mind at all as he started pumping in harder and faster.

He then asked me to flip over, and we took it to the missionary position again. He raised up both my legs, and started plowing into me extremely deep. We fucked like rabbits for what seemed like hours. My moans were now uncontrollable as my concern for his neighbors hearing us became lost in a sea of pure, physical pleasure.

He made it known he wanted me to cum first, so he pulled off the condom and started to finger me. And boy, did he finger me good! In fact, it was the most intense fingering I ever had! He mercilessly drove two of his fingers in and out as fast as he could, and he sure didn't mind going as deep as he wanted. My moans escalated as I slowly realized I wouldn't be able to handle the intensity much longer.

Cumming felt like such a wonderful relief. I exploded at least 5 or 6 ropes out onto my chest, and panted like crazy afterward. He quickly followed by jerking off onto my chest also - mixing his hot, steamy cum with mine.

We took a quick together shower afterwards, and I managed to clean up all of the hot seed that covered me. I asked "Do movie dates typically turn out like this for you?" He replied "Not really." I laughed at the idea as I turned to leave. Before I could, he grabbed me and planted a kiss on my lips as a goodbye before I walked out the door  - thoroughly satisfied for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment