About Me

I'm 18, white, 5'6-5'7, 145-150lbs, black hair, brown eyes, and average physique. I'm still learning about the gay sex culture of New York City, still making mistakes, and still having fun. I'm really attracted to twinks and jocks guy around my age (25 has been the max so far).

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Harlem Guy Part 2

At around 12:00pm, I woke up in his bed. I squinted from the light flowing through the window and looked around - recalling the events of the night before.

I turned to my right, and I noticed him turned away from me on his own side of the bed fast asleep. I scooched in a little bit closer to him, and placed my hands on his warm body.

I felt him start to stir, so I waited a while with my arms draped over the side of his arm. Eventually, he moved, took a look at me and started putting his hand on my arm. I thought that I was just going to get up from the bed and leave, but instead, he motioned my hand towards his dick. I rubbed it up and down a bit, wondering if there would really be any reaction at all. Luckily, I could feel him get harder.

I started to gently kiss and suck on his nipples again, eliciting a small moan. He even ended up completely turning around, with his ass facing me. Suddenly, urges started rushing through my head. Urges that I had actually never felt before with a guy.

I actually wanted to top him! I was so astounded with myself. I had always wanted to be a bottom - nothing more, nothing less. For some reason, the want to stick myself in him dominate my mind for a bit, as I started dry humping him. I started getting more and more cocky as I moved faster and faster, so I flipped him over and continued to hump away. Eventually, my cock was rock hard, and able to actually go inside. Condom or not, I couldn't care, it was this bizarre lust to give fucking a try.

I slowly started to move inside him, and I remember feeling my cock move a good couple of inches into him. He moaned quite a bit every time I pushed in. His ass felt so tight, so warm, and so perfect! I seriously wanted to keep going with this!

And then he breathed out "I can't do this."

Like a slap to the face, I was knocked out of my frenzied top mode. I quietly said "Okay" and pulled out immediately. I laid there next to him for a couple of minutes without saying a word. I didn't feel scared, or nervous for having gone too far, as he didn't say anything angrily.

What happened next was a complete blur. Someway, somehow, he managed to get me riled up again, and we I was once again in a bottom state of mind. We switched the positions we had earlier as I was face down on the bed. I could feel him humping away at my ass, slowly prying into me without a condom on. A little bit concerned, I asked if he had a condom to use, since I wanted to play it safe.

He put on this ridiculously dinky condom. It wasn't a magnum, so it didn't really fit. It covered about 3/5 of his dick, and made the tip look red and kinda gross from the lack of blood flow. My hormones were driving me nuts, and it seemed like things would just awkwardly end at this point, so I did the unimaginable. I ripped off the condom for him, laid back down, and just said "Go for it."

We went back into the missionary position just like a few hours ago, and fucked like animals for a good 45 minutes. Then, it back to the cowgirl position. As I started bouncing up and down on his cock, riding it faster and faster, I couldn't help but notice the window. And the how it was open. And that there was a sidewalk out there.

I asked "Hey, can people see us from out there?" He replied "Yeah they can."

I was pretty surprised with myself when I smiled and responded "That's pretty hot!" as I continued to ride him.

We went back to missionary for what seemed like the millionth time. My thighs were screaming for relief as well, but I seriously didn't care as all I wanted was for this guy to fuck me more and more, even though we had just done this mere hours ago. He picked up the pace, making me want to cum so badly! Before I shot, I looked him in the eye and asked him to be sure to pull out before cumming. He silently noted the request, and fucked me until I blasted a couple ropes of cum right back onto my stomach. Like he promised, he pulled out, and came over my stomach as well.

We talked for a bit afterwards, and he noted that he was surprised we did it twice in the span of a few hours. According to him, that doesn't typically happen.

He then announced that he had morning breath, and he bought me a Wisp toothbrush in case I had it too. It was pretty charming to see someone put at least a little bit of thought about a sleepover like this!

I couldn't get over how adorable the rest of the morning was! We wrestled around in bed, told jokes, laughed about stupid stuff, and discussed each other's plans for later that day. He asked me to go play the piano in his living room for a little bit, but I didn't have a lot of the music I know memorized, so my renditions of my repertoire were less than satisfactory.

Eventually, after some more wrestling and cute little "morning after" things, I left his apartment. He didn't seem very keen on the idea of kissing me goodbye, which made me a little disappointed (it would have topped off the experience for me) - but I dealt with it anyway.

Fortunately for me, my roommate wasn't home as soon as I had gotten back to my dorm, so I didn't have to explain the escapade of the previous night to him. Even better, he never really asked any questions beyond "Where were you?" Of course, I just answered "A friend's house in Harlem. We watched a movie."

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    And making money online using it is as easy as 1-2-3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE?

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete