About Me

I'm 18, white, 5'6-5'7, 145-150lbs, black hair, brown eyes, and average physique. I'm still learning about the gay sex culture of New York City, still making mistakes, and still having fun. I'm really attracted to twinks and jocks guy around my age (25 has been the max so far).

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bukkake!

Not long after posting another Craigslist ad, I was invited to a bukkake group on the lower west side of Manhattan. The idea was that they would have a cocksucker to gulp down a few cocks before having cum sprayed all over his face. The host and I exchanged information and pictures, and I was all set to go and get sucked off!

As soon as I got off the subway station, I couldn't find the place for the longest time. I was also worried since I was in a sketchy part of town. Oddly enough, the place the bukkake event was taking place at was a rather nice apartment complex that looked dingy on the outside, but sophisticated on the inside.

I was quickly stopped by the doorman who asked who I was looking for. Once I mentioned the name, the doorman shot me a bizarre look and said "Who's that?" A little nervous, I started to stutter for a good 5 seconds or so. Suddenly, the doorman laughed and said he was just messing with me, and directed me towards the room I was supposed to go to.

Once I made it to the room, I was greeted by a couple of guys. The host looked to be around his 40's to early 50's, while the rest of the group seemed to be around their mid 20's to early 30's.  Considering that I have a thing for guys my age, I was a little disappointed, but I decided to go along with it anyway.

The "cocksucker" (this is the word the host constantly referred to in the email) seemed to be in his mid to late 20's, had a fair amount of hair on his chest and wore thick-rimmed glasses. Being the first one undressed, the host pulled me over and made me stand in front of the cocksucker so I could get sucked off first.

As the cocksucker went down on me, I couldn't help but notice one thing. This guy's teeth scraped along my dick almost the entire time! The sharp pain was a turn-off, as it wasn't a really good blowjob compared to what I've had before - but on the bright side, it allowed me to last for quite a while! While being sucked and waiting to be sucked, I couldn't help but notice that everyone kept on fondling each other. Not wanting to seem stubborn, I touched a few of the other guys too, and I let them touch anywhere on me they pleased.

To my left, there was this blond guy who seemed to me the best looking out of them all. His dick seemed pretty thick, and he looked to be around 24-28 (I could be very, VERY wrong on this). I noted on how he took the cocksucker by force, and constantly made him deepthroat and gag on his cock. I really liked this guys style, but I don't think I'd ever be able to command even a loyal cocksucker to do that much on my cock.

The two men across from me pretty much just made out the whole time while they were being sucked. I wasn't exactly sure as to whether they were a couple or not, but they seemed to be pretty satisfied throughout the ordeal.

Out of all of the men who touched me that night, I'm pretty sure the host was definitely the one who fondled me the most. At first, I was pretty uncomfortable with him constantly touching me, but I eventually resigned myself to accepting it. Several times throughout the event, he pulled me aside from everyone to give me a blowjob. Even though he was the oldest out of the group, I will admit that he was MUCH better at cocksucking than the actual cocksucker. So good, he actually was the one who made me cum! I quickl pulled out of his mouth and shot on the cocksucker's body, and everyone followed suit soon afterwards.

While reflecting upon the experience, I surmised out that doing bukkake isn't really my cup of tea. Sure, I got off and had a bit of fun, but the age difference and okay blowjob on part of the actual cocksucker didn't really make me want to do it again. If given the chance again with a different group, I very well might do it. In fact, maybe I would do it again with the same group. However, it still doesn't change the fact that I was repulsed by anything sexual for the next couple of days soon afterward.

But of course, being a regular young and horny teenager, I quickly bounced back and started resuming my usual internet searching activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment