About Me

I'm 18, white, 5'6-5'7, 145-150lbs, black hair, brown eyes, and average physique. I'm still learning about the gay sex culture of New York City, still making mistakes, and still having fun. I'm really attracted to twinks and jocks guy around my age (25 has been the max so far).

Monday, December 26, 2011

Formspring!

Hello readers! I've decided to expand the questioning platform, and (hopefully) made it easier for some of you. I know what it is capable of - but I'm totally inept at using it o__o If it helps, my profile is boiboi7473. Here's the link that I THINK will take you there.

http://www.formspring.me/boiboi7473

Any help on that site would be appreciated!! Thanks for reading guys (and women if you're out there reading this)!

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose fat then you absolutely have to get on this brand new tailor-made keto meal plan diet.

    To design this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, cost-efficient, and satisfying.

    From their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete